Please note, all positions at Binance require relevant experience. Applications without required experience will not be considered.
Binance is the no. 1 crypto-currency exchange in the world.
Are you looking to be a part of one of the most influential companies in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Base Location: Lagos/Abuja
Reporting to the Country Manager, this role will create, develop and nurture business relations new and existing clients with an ambition to expand the market for Binance Nigeria, Ghana and other West African countries. The position holder will focus on identifying and developing new sales leads, create market awareness and utilize local partners in selling to the right customers. They are also required to develop new business opportunities including OTC and P2P.
Key KPIs for this role include the number of new users who have completed KYC and the trading volume of the market for their region.
• Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
• Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
• International work environment and flat organisation
• Great career development opportunities in a growing company
• Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours, Casual work attire