We are looking for someone who is an expert in front-end development to help build a powerful and sophisticated front-end to our system!
- Modern development workflow using standard tools such as git, npm, webpack, babel, etc.
- Experience building Electron apps also a plus
- Integrate applications with RESTful APIs
- UI/UX Experience and/or education also a plus, along with graphic and HCI (human-computer interaction) or graphic design.
- Experience with web3js (Ethereum), Node.js, and AWS Cloud Services (Lambda, Dynamo, S3, AppSync/Amplify) a huge plus.
- Able to write clear code, as well as communicate and document your work
- Guide projects to completion, on time and to plan
- Excellent communication skills, and ability to work across functional teams
- Passionate about remote work, disciplined and accountable.
We do not care if you have a degree. All we care about is that you are passionate about your craft. Your code is your resume. We’ll need to see some GitHub and/or other repo URLs prior to starting a conversation. If you don’t have these, sorry, we can’t be friends. If you blog on technical topics or speak at technical conferences, we’ll see you at the front of the line.
← Back to jobs