GRT is carefully searching for new golang - Systems/DevOps candidates for a high profile, global commerce engagement. Desired location will be Sunnyvale, San Bruno or Carlsbad, CA however very high level remote candidates will also be considered.
GRT’s search for this new person is focused with all of our past success factors in mind. We are looking for a solid foundation of technology understanding and work/school experience; we are also equally interested in promising communication skills, and growth potential of any candidate.
Skills & Requirements
- Computer Science and/or Engineering related academic study
- Minimum of 3-4 years on the job, industry based work experience. (academic period work applicable)
- Self motivated individual/leader looking for challenging work material in a dynamic team environment. Strong communication skills a must with abilities to interact with both technical and non-techical client personnel.
Preferred Skills (some subset of the following concepts as applies to different roles):
- Experience programming in go (golang)
- Experience with scripting languages (Perl, Python, Ruby) within UNIX and Linux environments.
- Experience with build systems (Docker, Jenkins, Ant, Maven, etc)
- Strong background in Unix (e.g., Linux) and Mac OSX environments
- CDN exposure
- HTTP and related networking protocols
- SQL and Relational DB Knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, etc.)
- Building and maintaining continuous integration systems.
- Developing internal tools and workflows for large dev teams.
- Systems integration with third party and in-house systems