REMOTE Sr. Salt Stack Engineer- Linux Cloud/on prem and AWS REQUIRED
We are looking for people that have and can work remotely, living in the US and/ or Canada to work on long term projects. Position requires working M-F during day time hours.
* Experience with one or more Configuration management - Salt (mandatory)
* Solid combined Linux cloud/on-prem experience of more than 5 years, Ubuntu experience a plus.
* Experience with EC2, VPC setup and VPN configuration, role management and * * * AWS security recommendations and configuration required.
* Setup of server resource clustering and backup/recovery strategy to ensure uptime SLAs for production instances.
* CI/CD pipeline builds in AWS environments
* AWS certifications and proven exp. a major plus.
* Willing to advise and help guide less experienced team members supporting tickets, exploring alternatives/technologies and able to advise and work well with distributed product teams.
* Strong Shell/Bash scripting required.
* Python and knowledge of one or more SQL Postgress or Amazon RDS/Redshift are a major plus.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, EMAIL RESUME WITH TECH STACKS BY EACH JOB, FIRST AND LAST NAME, CONTACT INFORMATION DIRECTLY ON THE RESUME to: firstname.lastname@example.org
← Back to jobs