Senior .Net Core Developer/Engineer (Senior, Remote)
We are looking for an experienced, senior, Software Developer/Engineer, who is excited to work on one of our many client projects - both greenfield (new) projects as well as legacy (support) projects in that technology stack. This is a remote position.
Senior .NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems. If you’re equally happy to roll up your sleeves to write code and review other team members’ work, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll use your expertise in the .NET Core to help us deploy high-quality applications.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET Core applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Work experience as a .NET/.NET Core Developer
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET Core languages
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Significant attention to detail when writing code, including good commenting and code documentation skills.
Back to jobs