Are you someone who likes being involved in strategic projects, working to understand why things work (not just how)? Do you like working as part of a team with open collaboration, where your input makes a difference? Jack Henry & Associates Enterprise Integration and Services Delivery team is looking to add a Senior Testing Automation Engineer.
Candidates in this role will help design, develop and maintain automated test scripts by adhering to current automation strategies and best practices. You will evaluate, review, and test new or modified software programs to verify that programs function properly according to user requirements. Jack Henry provides strong opportunity for career progression not only within Enterprise Integration and Services team but across the organization as well. The following are examples of where you could progress to: Technical Business Analyst, Software Engineer, Product Adoption Engineer or progress within Testing Automation Engineer. If you are interested in this position, please apply on or before November 15, 2019.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in quality assurance testing.
- Must have experience with software development testing or automation testing.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience with Selenium, MSSQL and C#
- Experience with test process improvement and Application lifecycle management and Agile methodologies
- Experience with structured application development processes and change control management
- 3+ years of experience with data driven test automation
- 3+ years of experience developing automated API Tests using MSTest or NUnit, including using Postman and/or Swagger
- Analyzes, designs, develops, and maintains automated scripts and manual regression test plans for a variety of interfaces. Develops automation frameworks consisting of functional libraries while adhering to coding standards.
- Schedules and conducts testing, submits testing errors and issues to development for correction, tests corrected code and tracks defects.
- Documents test progress and results. Prepares reports and presents results as needed.
- Assists in planning, scheduling and implementing automation projects. Monitors automation projects and ensures that projects are completed on schedule and within budget. Performs evaluation of products and systems and determines candidates for automation.
- Serves as team liaison to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Analyzes scripts and performs code reviews of automated scripts. Reports results of automated scripts in test management tools. Provides updates on automation progress and custom reporting as requested.
- Uses automated Quality Assurance systems to facilitate daily activities.
- Fulfills load testing requests and sets up appropriate load testing monitors on servers. Executes and analyzes load tests, and reports to product team members.
- Develops automation strategies that will enhance test execution, manual test coverage and the consistency of regression testing.
- Provides training and technical assistance to members of the automation team. May assist with training on software enhancements. May cross-train and mentor less experienced QA team members.
- May advise or recommend unit testing applications. May assist or recommend the application of a UML.
- Keeps abreast of software industry “Best Practices” and trends and communicates new information to QA team.
- Assists with education and training with regard to software enhancements and conveying corrections to other employees.
- May create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- May assist with software changes for update or correction.
- May assist with alpha and beta testing; prepares enhancement test plans used at beta site.
- May create or assist with creation of manual tests.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Jack Henry & Associates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Females, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.