Test Consultant - Kronos Software
A role for do-er, a quick study, a person who loves software testing. The role of the Test Consultant provides an opportunity to support customer resources during the test and certify phase including; test specification, managing test issues, test progress and status to timelines. The successful candidate will utilize the defined testing processes and procedures to meet the established testing milestones and targeted completion dates.
- Provide consultative testing support to Kronos customers, prepare / review detailed test strategies and plans
- Understand application requirements and design features to be able to write test cases
- Serve as primary testing liaison between customer and other Kronos resources, conveying customer test results with timely and accurate metrics and reports
- Proactively consult on testing best practice methodology to ensure client success
- Comfortable presenting in front of client audiences over the web as well as the phone
- Service Development
- Development of Solution Quality Assurance processes and templates
- Efficiency (comprehensiveness of testing documentation) & Participate in the expansion of automated testing tools
- 5 plus years experience with software testing in a customer facing environment; experience with Kronos products and/or similar industry preferred
- Advanced knowledge of various software development life cycles and how testing is performed required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Working knowledge of test management tools such as HP ALM, Jira, QAComplete preferred
- Proficiency in working knowledge of Rest API using Postman or other tools preferred as well as knowledge of SoapUI for automated API testing using Groovy scripting language preferred
- Based in Central/Mountain/Pacific timezone a plus
- Bilingual in English and another language a plus (French preferred)
- This is a remote opportunity with up to 75% travel requirement
You’re empowered when you’re a Kronite.
Want to be part of an elite group of highly skilled professionals? We think our employees are a special group of talented, energetic, and innovative people. And for that reason, we refer to ourselves as Kronites. Kronites care about more than just work. We recognize the need to maintain a healthy work-life balance – to live inspired. In fact, it’s expected! You’ll soon learn that we take work and fun seriously. No matter what position you hold at Kronos, you’re a Kronite. And we want you to feel like you have the power to make a difference in your life and the lives of others, at work and beyond. Want to learn more about our culture? Follow us on Twitter @work4kronos. #MyWorkInspired
Kronos is a global provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos’ industry-specific workforce applications are purpose built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations – including half of the Fortune 1000® - and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day.
Kronos is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Back to jobs