Business Development Manager (BDM) for Application Delivery
WWT is currently seeking a business development manager to drive on Application Delivery Controller (ADC) and related business. The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for driving ADC solutions in the Enterprise, Public Sector and Service Provider segments by engaging with internal and external resources in an effort to build and maintain the sales funnel. The candidate will assist in creating field sales alignment between WWT/Partners, articulating WWT value propositions to customers/partners, driving opportunities and focus on strategic go-to-market efforts. He or she is required to maintain vendor relationships with appropriate hardware/software/services vendors and leverage those relationships to further the business. The candidate is also responsible for understanding and leveraging any/all OEM programs and promotions in an effort to increase win rate as well as increasing margin contribution. The role requires serving as a front line resource collecting valuable customer and industry data to be fed back into WWT organization. Ideal candidates are required to articulate the WWT value proposition to Fortune 500 companies, large Federal agencies, Tier 1 & 2 Service Providers and maintain sales certifications and sales readiness in accordance with requirements put forth by the practice management.
Key functions for the role include:
- Work closely with WWT's teams to develop the principal and foundational value proposition for WWT's ADC strategy with an emphasis on F5 Networks especially and specifically as it relates to line of business owners
- Work closely with WWT's marketing team to create a brand related to F5 solutions, including presentations, marketing material and WWT's public website
- Execute on key strategic efforts around driving software and enterprise license agreements
- Maintain and expand relationships within F5 Network various organizations
- Deliver customer and partner facing presentations on WWT's capabilities
- Deliver proposals, business outcome and value propositions related to WWT's F5 portfolio
- Create, maintain and execute go-to-market efforts while ensuring proper data tracking
- Understand market landscape towards creating a competitive analysis around WWT's F5 offerings
The role also requires key skillsets to be successful, including:
- Experience with data analysis, process design and general system knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years previous BDM relevant experience
- Demonstrated confidence to deliver customer and partner facing discussions.
- Excellent verbal articulation, written communications, and creative presentations.
- Hands-on experience with relevant tools, including but not limited to Salesforce, SmartSheets, Tableau, Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Additional skillsets that will differentiate you as a candidate, include:
- Direct experience with OEM Marketing, Product, and Sales teams
- Direct experience with customers in Financial Services, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Utilities, and/or Higher Education
Location: WWT is headquartered in Saint Louis, MO and candidates near major US cities will be considered. 20-40% travel can expected when needed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Male/Female/Veteran/Disabled
Back to jobs