Cloud Engineer- Hot Open Source Database Company
Please include a short note as to why you are a fit for this role. Note this role is for a software engineer with some operational expertise.
We need extraordinary Cloud Engineers to join our team. This is a great opportunity to help build Timescale's Cloud offering.
This is a full time position at our office in New York City, Stockholm, or Remote.
- Develop software for our distributed systems and TimescaleDB-as-a-Service offerings.
- Operate, manage, and maintain a scalable cloud offering across multiple clouds
- Collaborate closely with our database and product engineering teams.
- Be an enthusiastic and personable teammate, receiving and providing code reviews, and otherwise partnering and helping other engineers.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 3+ years software engineering experience in production environments
- Operational experience with databases and PostgreSQL (in particular) highly desirable
- Operational experience with microservices in a non-managed Kubernetes setting
- Familiarity with configuration/infrastructure management tools (Ansible, Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Experience building, operating, and working within event-driven, distributed systems
- Proven work in architecting and operating production cloud services
- Experience programming in Go or Python
- You care deeply about resiliency and quality of the features you ship
Back to jobs