Note: This positiong is accepting applicants for - Illinois, Phoenix, New York, Texas and Canada.
Who are we looking for?
An Oracle PLSQL Developer to contribute in a critical development project. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. Experience in automation is added advantage
- Well rounded individual capable of performing in fast paced, complex and challenging environment.
- Strong Experience of Working with Oracle Database.
- Strong Experience with Oracle Database Scripting including SQL and PL/SQL and ability to write and diagnose issues with stored procedure, and functions, and experience with writing custom ETL routines.
- Experience with Database performance Tuning
- Understanding of data management including recovery, security and monitoring
- Experience with working ETL platforms such as Data stage is desirable.
- Write SQL queries and .net code to group data and pivot in excel.
- Provides and owns the technical details for implementation of tasks provided.
- Identifies problem trends and corrective actions and documenting these through modification of existing best practices guidelines.
- Client interactions to understand the requirements and analyses & designing the efficient solutions.
- Must be able to build application solutions in a collaborative, agile development environment.
- Demonstrated ability to use discretion and make sound decisions.
- Ability to work with a minimal amount of direction while being pro-active in keeping their management informed of project related issues.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and shift priorities quickly.
- Proven strong problem-solving skills, troubleshooting, and root cause analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven strong relationship-building and communication skills with team members and business users.
- Capable of analyzing requirements and work on enhancement tasks.
- At par development and review skills.
- Should be responsible, accountable and work independently
- Innovative thinking and bringing up new ideas to spruce the project will be a bonus
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Train and mentor the team members
- Good at communication and interaction with the business users.
- Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation