As part of our growing platform development team, your day to day would be entirely focused on creating brand new features and iterating on existing functionality in our application. You would be responsible for taking development projects from written requirements through completion, coordinating with QA and the product team along the way.
This is a full-time remote position open to U.S. applicants (No recruiters/contractors please!). Our development team is entirely remote while other departments are a blend of remote and on-site in our Boston office.
You would be a good fit if...
- You are comfortable exploring unfamiliar code, digging in to understand how all the existing pieces fit together in order to build something new.
- You enjoy working on everything from UI components to API integrations to data processing.
- You sweat the small stuff, but know when to ship it.
- You take ownership of your work and pride in what you deliver.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years experience developing web-based applications
- Experience working across the full stack
- Self-motivated with little oversight (but plenty of team support!)
- Previous remote experience is preferred
Our stack consists primarily of Node.js with Koa, GraphQL, and Ember.js. That said, we are open to any framework experience you might have as the concepts will be familiar. Ideal candidates will have broad experience and the ability to quickly learn new things, rather than expertise in our current set of tools.