Note: This position is accepting applicants for - Illinois and New York.
Who are we looking for?
- Over all exp : 6-8 Yrs
- Mandatory Skills : COBOL, JCL, DB2, CICS, IMS DB/DC.
- Working on enterprise wide applications, Agile methodologies
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills with experience distilling and presenting complex quantitative analysis
Behavioral Skills :
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction.
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
- BE / B.Tech / Any Equivalent
What’s in for you?
- At Mphasis, we promise you the perfect opportunity of building technical excellence, understand business performance and nuances, be abreast with the latest happenings in technology world and enjoy a satisfying work life balance.
- With the current opportunity, you will get to work with the team that has consistently been setting benchmarks for other deliveries in terms of delivery high CSATs, project completion on time and being one of the best teams to work for in the organization.
- You get an open and transparent culture along with freedom to experimentation and innovation