Titan School Solutions is making our schools stronger one day at a time by bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency to school food service. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have created scalable and affordable, cloud-based management solutions to help districts and schools succeed and remain focused on nutrition and less on administration. As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a Quality Engineer to join our growing team and help us get there!
If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to work collaboratively, achieve results, focus on the details, and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise… APPLY HERE!
**This position is available for remote employment in the United States**
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN ONE YEAR:
TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! You will impact an antiquated industry that is ready for disruption. You will build and change the way school data is stored, utilized and used by students across the country.
SKYROCKET YOUR CAREER! You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other all while working on all aspects of the software testing process, which will expand your technical skills.
NOT YOUR AVERAGE TESTER! - You will help to plan, automate, QA and improve an already existing high-traffic system across a variety of platforms (mobile, web, database) while working in a fast-paced field that will put you far above your peers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Collaborate: Work with technical and non-technical team members to ensure clear, concise communication is being maintained between development, production and operations teams.
Design and build: You’ll have to write comprehensive test suites and test cases for both automated and manual tests to support confident, rapid deployments and scheduled releases.
Project testing: Ensure cross-browser compatibility across both desktop and mobile browsers as well as perform cross platform testing on iOS and Android for mobile applications.
Have an attention to detail: You’ll need to have a hacker’s mentality. Find ways to break an application while giving thoughts on improving it.
Discover, report and validate: All defects need to be addressed and resolved through Jira, our issue tracking system.
Project driven: Collaborate and integrate yourself as part of an Agile software development process.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO GET THERE:
- 2-3 years of experience testing responsive web applications across a variety of browsers.
- 1-2 years of experience testing mobile applications.
- Web automation experience using Selenium/Ruby and Cucumber is required.
- Ability to write comprehensive, precise test documentation and test cases.
- Manual testing experience in complicated business platform and building up test data
- Experience creating, maintaining and organizing test cases through the use of test case management software such as TestRail is strongly preferred.
- Experience with API testing tools such as Postman is a plus.
- Experience with load testing platforms such as JMeter is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Strong leadership skills, including coaching, team-building and conflict resolution.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At TITAN School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits.
Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.
Work Remotely: This position is available for remote employment in the United States