REACT Developer - Contractor
We have a current contract opportunity for a Frontend REACT Developer.
- Assist a technical team and lead the overall design, build, delivery of front-end web applications involving complex interplay of technologies
- Translate high level business requirements/problems into intuitive web user interfaces and workflows through the appropriate usage of modern front-end techniques and components, assuring the successful delivery of the products/analyses/deliverables
- Help incubate new products by executing Pilot, Proof of Concept projects to establish capabilities and credibility with users and clients. This may entail working either as an independent SME or as part of a larger team
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with clients and stakeholders
Essential skills and competencies:
- Expertise developing single-page applications (SPAs) using React / Redux
- Strong familiarity with Bootstrap, Material Design, or other front-end frameworks, with an understanding of how to build re-usable user interface components out of these tools
- Hands-on experience working with TDD in JS with the help of frameworks like Jasmine, Mocha, Karma, Jest, etc.
- Experience using Git as part of a multi-developer team and deploying / testing code via CI/CD pipelines
- Experience integrating with RESTful web services
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Back to jobs