SAP API Developer - Contractor
We currently have a contract opportunity for a SAP API Developer.
- Experience in working with the client stakeholders/vendor to design and configure new API enhancements
- Experience in exposing Backend ODATA service thru SAP APIM
- Experience in creating connections using OAUTH
- Hands-on experience of SAP Cloud Platform - API management for end to end lifecycle from build, mask, publish and monetize of an API
- Strong knowledge on usage of standard policies, policy flows and policy templates from API Business Hub
- Able to travel onsite weekly to Charlotte, NC
- Experience to build API specification for developer portal with OpenAPI specification model.
- Demonstrable ability to connecting and mashup of multiple endpoints from heterogeneous landscape
- Extend solutions with additional SAP Cloud Platform capabilities for mobile, offline and integration
- Simplify managed API’s and collaborations with Customers
- Experience using API Designer and OpenAPIs to create an omni-channel mobile experience across devices
- Solve technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing APIs to meet
Ernst & Young LLP, is strongly committed to equal opportunity and values the diversity of our work force and the knowledge of our people.
Ernst & Young LLP provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Ernst & Young LLP is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please notify us.
Back to jobs