Idio an Episerver Company is a VC-backed SaaS business whose primary goal is to improve the sales pipeline of its clients using on-demand recommendations uniquely personalized to each visitor. Following significant growth over the last few years the business is expanding, and looking to increase the size of the technical support team. That’s where you come in!
You would also be responsible for assisting with general problem diagnosis and triage, and escalating tasks to the appropriate team when outside your team’s purview. This would consist of collaborating with both the core engineering team and R&D dept. In addition you would be working closely with the non-technical accounts team, to resolve client issues together in order to meet SLA requirements.
There would also be occasional visits to our office in Midtown Manhattan on an as needed basis.
• 5+ years of experience in a software development role
• Excellent problem solving and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Good time management skills
• Previous experience in a (Level 3) support role
• Familiarity with ticket management systems
• MSc/BSc degree in IT/CS or relevant field
• Experience in the MarTech / Analytics industry
• Scripting knowledge (Python, Bash/Sh, Perl, Ruby)
← Back to jobs