Senior Ruby on Rails Developer
We are seeking a great Ruby on Rails developers to help us evolve our CRM platform, implemented in Ruby on Rails 4 hosted on AWS. Developers will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle. In addition, developers will be able to provide input on feature requirements, then manage projects to completion, testing and release to production.
Senior Rails Developer
· Expert level Rails ecosystem knowledge and experience
· 3+ years production Rails experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
· Exceptional creative problem solver with the ability to discuss product requirements inside and outside of the development team.
· Self-starter with the ability to work independently while leveraging the contribution of others
· Experience working with large databases (preferably MySQL but experience with other DBs is valued).
· Experience with Ruby / Rails performance optimization
· Experience developing cloud-based applications preferably with Amazon Web Services
· Experience with TDD/BDD with Rspec/Selenium/Capybara
· Proficiency in git in a collaborative team environment
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00 to $80.00 /hour
← Back to jobs