The Software Trainer is responsible for one or multiple training initiatives at any time. The Software Trainer maintains ownership of each training project until the project is completed to the satisfaction of the recipients of the training course. In addition to the responsibility of being the focal point of training initiatives, the Software Trainer is representing the Company to internal customers and business partners. Effective training can dramatically increase profitability by minimizing the time and cost involved in implementing and training new clients.
To produce exceptional training for clients and internal staff that assists in demonstrations, sales, implementation and development of products. Update existing and create new training materials, maintain and create new training processes, and create internal training videos.
Work with our solutions that enable new businesses to safely build, open their doors, and stay in compliance. Our solutions facilitate community development, business management regulation, and code compliance while supporting fire prevention and structural safety.
Open to Remote Applicants or Any US Tyler Office
- Conduct onsite classroom training sessions for groups of 2 to 40.
- Work with Project Managers to schedule travel and logistics of the project.
- Create schedules for client trainings.
- Extensive follow up with PMs and clients with site reports.
- Produces training content for software applications.
- Provides structured training to internal employees on software applications.
- Works with the Training Manager to provide current training schedules.
- Focuses on adult learning methodologies, presentation techniques, and course pacing.
- Implements new employee training plans with assessments for employee development.
- Keeps up-to-date on new software functionality and teaches Professional services new features.
- Works with support to identify areas where customers need stronger training. Uses this information to train internal staff on the way to improve.
- Works with implementation staff to identify areas where additional training could improve performance.
- Acts as liaison between implementation and development to identify software usability issues.
- Helps develop content for Summit and User Conferences.
- Assists with setting up training environments and troubleshooting.
- Maintains an exceptionally positive attitude and models this extraordinary behavior always.
- Ensures training is developed positively impacting employees who positively impact clients.
- Uphold Tyler’s core values by upholding superior service by committed teams, integrity in everything, intentional innovation and by exceeding client expectations.
- A minimum of a B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent experience is required in one of the following: Computer Science, Communications, Education, Business or Accounting OR equivalent experience in:
- Training propriety software applications.
- Instructional design for software applications.
- Adult learning theories and practice.
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project, and Visio) experience preferred.
- Passion for creating learning initiatives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and people skills.
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization including senior-level management.
- Academically capable and able to grasp highly technical information.
- Analytical and logical thinking skills.
- A perpetual learner.
- Extensive travel involved.