Carbon Relay is a world-class team of software engineers, data scientists and devops experts focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to help organizations achieve the most with their Kubernetes-based applications. With our innovative optimization platform, we help boost application performance while keeping costs down.
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer to work on the next generation of K8s optimization products that bridge the gap between data science, engineering and DevOps. You’ll be working closely with our engineering and data science teams, helping bring products from R&D into production and making our products scale efficiently.
- Design and implement features as part of a Kubernetes CRD
- Design and implement features as part of SaaS-based microservices (Go, Python)
- Contribute to and enhance internal Kubernetes CRDs/Operators
- Work alongside our data science team to integrate machine learning into our products
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Containerization
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience working with Git and GitHub
- Experience building components to extend Kubernetes (CRDs, controllers, scheduler extensions, etc)
- Experience with GCP/GKE
- Experience developing in Go
- Experience developing SaaS applications / microservice architectures
Why join Carbon Relay:
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!