Note: This position is accepting applicants for - Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, New York.
Who are we looking for?
UI Developer who has a real passion for software development with an agile mindset. A responsible for developing, coding and modifying existing code, from legacy pages, according to a client's specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Looking for mid-level UI Developers with 6-8 years of UI Development experience.
- Knowledge/experience of Digital Marketing and Personalization is a plus.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services, is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to banking applications.
- Knowledge in react.js and node.js
- Hands on experience in TDD (Test driven development – Jasmine)
Behavioral Skills :
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills paired with the ability to develop creative and efficient solutions
- Distinct customer focus and quality mindset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work under pressure with a solid sense for setting priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent subject
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development
Strong command of English language (both verbal and written)