Adobe AEM Engineer
At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest, and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for Adobe AEM Engineers to join our Development team and create the vision, delight customers, and guide their brand into the future. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
- Develop AEM solutions with a distributed team of Engineers in collaboration with a
senior engineering team.
- Implement complex components, templates and API integrations following architecture
- Develop iconic experiences with modern SPAs such as ReactJS, Angular and VueJS.
- Design and implement integrations with 3rd party APIs directly and via middleware.
- Work directly with clients' engineers to establish relationships and trust.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of work experience with software engineering and / or development operations.
- 3+ years of work experience with AEM / CQ implementation projects.
- Experience with modern DevOps pipelines and tools.
- Troubleshooting AEM deployed code and infrastructure.
- Advanced English level.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
← Back to jobs