ABOUT THIS ROLE:
The Internal APIs Developer will assist the team in developing APIs for use in a service-oriented architecture in a scrum-based environment. The Internal APIs Developer will help with the creation of new features, works with senior and mid-level colleagues to fix bugs, and addresses support concerns via company communication tools. Strong problem solving, organization, and documentation skills are key to success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Background in Object Oriented development.
- Experience building APIs and API integrations.
- Relational Database design and architecture (MySQL).
- Comfortable with Unit Testing, Version Control, Pull Requests, and Peer Review.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex terms and ideas to stakeholders and coworkers.
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (JIRA, Bitbucket, and Confluence).
- Experience with Doctrine, Apigility, Zend Framework 2, and Laravel.
- Experience in Agile environments is highly desirable; as well as any Scrum Training.
- Familiarity with Docker and Docker Compose is a plus.
- Familiarity with AWS infrastructure and tools is a plus.
- Bonus: Experience with Laminas.