AWS Cloud Consultant
7+ years of technical experience in AWS Cloud development, operations, or joint DevOps responsibilities.
AWS hands on coding and some travel to customers for consulting to solve complex business problems.
- Need to have multiple successful customer engagements providing continuous delivery solutions with AWS.
- AWS Professional Certification highly advised or in process with in 60 days of hire (e.g. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional or AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional).
- Have trained, groomed, or mentored 3+ engineers in continuous delivery in the cloud on
other active customer engagements.
- In-depth familiarity with complete suite of AWS Services, with particular depth in those that are
heavily used when providing DevOps Automation solutions, including tools like
CloudFormation, Code* Services, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, EC2, IAM, OpsWorks, Route 53, S3,
RDS, SES and VPC.
- Experience establishing and employing Continuous Integration practices and execution
platforms such as CodeBuild or Jenkins.
- Frequent and comfortable use of configuration management automation tools such as Chef (or
other such tools) in creating continuous delivery systems.
- Advanced with Docker/Kubernetes/Security and Complex Cloud Computing
-FTE only -
“Must have the ability to work in the US without current/future need for Sponsorship”
← Back to jobs