Backend Developer (Django)
We are looking for a Backend Django Developer. Pay will be in accordance with abilities, skills, experience, hustle, leadership, math/bioinformatics knowledge, level of English proficiency, and location.
- Full time.
- Fully Remote.
- No agencies
- Minimum of 2-3 years professional coding experience
Salary: 10k-75k USD /yr
- Equity is also available for outstanding applicants and those with leadership abilities.
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Professional experience with Python
- Professional experience with a python based web application framework, such as Django or Flask. Experience in Django is preferred.
- Experience with creating and maintaining AWS cloud formation templates
- Experience with the Serverless framework
- Well-versed in source control with Git
- Understand RESTful API design. Experience working with Django REST framework is a bonus
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Creating new features related to personalized health based on genetics, labs, and symptoms
- Developing scalable, easily-maintainable software
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Extending and improving existing internal software systems
- Software Testing
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Participating in weekly scrum meetings
- Professional experience with React or similar front end frameworks
- Bioinformatics knowledge
- Math knowledge
- Knowledge of genetics
- Familiar with bash scripting
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Health enthusiast
- History of leadership
Back to jobs