Backend Systems Engineer
Our Product team stays close to our customers, building the tools to deliver on our promise to make running their business easier. We make decisions fast, and priorities change as we adapt to the needs of our industry so we welcome folks that relish in the challenges of pace. We believe in quick iteration and in the moment feedback, so we can work collectively to build the best team and product.
We're looking for an experienced backend operating systems engineer with strong general software engineering skills including experience with Go.
NOTE: At this time, we are only considering candidates located in the USA.
In this role, you will
- Work on a wide range of problems within our core application
- Focus on solving problems from both the customer facing and backend perspectives
- Gain a deep understanding of our product and become involved in driving out product implementation
- Join a rapidly growing technical team with the opportunity to take on both product and technical problems
- Our pipeline uses libraries and tooling along with scripts/tools written in languages including python, bash and go.
If you’re right for this role, you
- Have a strong understanding of core computer science principles
- Backend systems development experience utilizing Go
- Ability/desire to understand and rapidly learn new technologies
- Are organized and have strong time management skills
- Love solving problems and finding solutions
- Are self-motivated and self-directing
- Are comfortable in a fast paced, pragmatic work environment
- Have worked on a remote team