About this job
Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Cryptocurrency, Digital Asset Management, Security Software
(GMT+01:00) Berlin +/- 4 hours
Chorus One runs validators on cutting edge Proof of Stake networks such as Cosmos, Solana, Celo, Polkadot and Oasis. We are seeking a Blockchain Engineer with proficiency in Rust. The engineer will build inter-chain communications systems to serve infrastructural needs of application level developers.
This position is a unique opportunity to work with an experienced team on cutting-edge blockchain networks and financial services around cryptocurrency.
- Build interchain communication systems that allow networks to interoperate with each other seamlessly.
- Interact frequently with application developers and product stakeholders to best understand their needs.
- Design and develop software systems on top of blockchain protocols - to best serve the infrastructural needs of the above.
- Work with DevOps engineers at ChorusOne to deploy, monitor, secure and maintain these systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Has considerable Rust experience - especially in the context of blockchain protocols.
- Prior experience with Solidity is an added plus.
- Has good written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys interacting with product stakeholders and translating their needs into technological solutions.