About this job
Cryptocurrency, Financial Services, Financial Technology
Zero Hash is looking for a Blockchain Software Engineer to help architect Zero Hash's Blockchain infrastructure and build new features. We are a high performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate.
The right candidate for this position is detail oriented, deeply technical, and driven with a passion for Blockchain. You are eager to learn new technologies and complex systems.
If you're looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
- Maintain and support over 50 digital assets
- Architect and develop new features including staking-as-a-service
- Subject matter expert for stakeholders including customers
- Support the company’s vital business by contributing to the design and development of software in an event-driven microservices environment
- Develop microservices in Golang and Python
- Work with platform engineers to setup new services
- Respond to production issues and alerts
- When necessary, communicate directly with client technical teams
- Deep domain knowledge of various blockchains
- Ability to research new blockchain technologies
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1
- Excellent problem solving skills - can troubleshoot complex systems
- Deep Proficiency with at least one of Python and Golang and experience with the other.
- Understanding of SQL and database schema design
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses and solve problems without well-defined direction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Involvement in the crypto and blockchain community (contribute to open source projects, conferences)
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business
- An understanding around financial services reconciliation tools