We are looking for a Business Analyst in the Mortgage industry. Analyst duty is to provide support and knowledge for the Development teams, by analyzing internal requirements of systems and processes, and offer solutions to assist in product development. The Business Analyst should have excellent MISMO language experience, with an understanding of MISMO data points so he can define what is needed for a specific product that we are to develop.
- Participating in defining requirement for products like Automated Underwriter Systems, Document digitization, and Borrower
- Facilitating requirements and writing functional requirement/design documents
- Documenting product needs for developing new feature and products.
- Understanding existing business processes and procedures,
- working with developers and product managers to implement new features to maximize efficiency in new or in existing systems.
- Minimum 2 years of direct experience of enterprise and consumer processes, online systems development and related technologies
- Knowledge of analytical processes and the software development lifecycle
- Experience working with MISMO language
- Good knowledge of business processes
- Experience in working with multinational and geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, including technical writing skills Knowledge of QA processes
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to work on tight schedule
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Software Engineering or Computer Science, would be of great value, but if you’re passionate and have the experience that backs up your abilities, for us, talent outweighs degree every time.
- Most cutting-edge technologies and modern workstations
- Opportunity to work with people who are at the top of their field
- Competitive remuneration package. We reward excellence
- Career growth
- Collaborative learning environment
- Professional trainings
ABOUT AUTHORITY PARTNERS:
Authority Partners is a leading and global IT services company with over 22 years of experience, serving clients within the financial, healthcare, insurance, mortgage and technology sectors among many others. We are committed to building relationships with IT professionals who possess integrity, dedication, teamwork, and the desire to learn and grow with us. We specialize in placement for long-term contract and permanent opportunities and helping our consultants achieve their career success.