Postscript is redefining marketing for ecommerce companies. By introducing SMS as an entirely new channel for ecommerce stores to engage, retain, and convert their customer base, brands are seeing huge ROI with Postscript. Backed by Y Combinator and other top investors, Postscript is growing fast and looking for remarkable people to help build a world class go-to-market (GTM) organization.
As Business Intelligence Engineer, you will be responsible for owning Postscript’s business intelligence stack end-to-end. You will implement, maintain, and optimize our data pipelines, data warehouse, and data visualization tools. You will comprehensively support Postscript’s teams in their efforts to achieve ambitious goals. You will promote a culture of data-driven decision-making and a focus on activities that move the needle.
All positions at Postscript are fully remote - North America.
- Implement, maintain, and optimize best-in-class tools for managing our data pipelines, data warehouse, and data visualization efforts
- Develop data models in our data warehouse that enable performant, intuitive analysis
- Connect data sources used by all of our teams, including product, sales, partnerships, customer success, marketing and finance
- Lead efforts to identify new tools and approaches to BI at Postscript
- Share best practices for data collection, exploration and visualization with the team
- Lead the charge to make BI data visualization a primary communication channel at Postscript (alongside text and video communication)
What We’ll Love About You
- 2+ years experience as a Business Intelligence Engineer (or similar role) for an early-stage software company
- 4+ years experience working with business intelligence and/or product development teams
- Significant experience with SQL
- Demonstrated experience choosing and implementing BI tools
- Familiarity with some of the following tools: Looker, Segment, Amplitude, Mode, Postgres, Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Fivetran, Stitch, AWS
- Programming experience desired
What You'll Love About Us
- High growth startup - plenty of room for you to directly impact the company and grow your career!
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Fun - We're passionate and enjoy what we do
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
You are welcome here. Postscript is an ever-evolving place of equal employment for talented individuals.