At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest, and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
We are looking for C++ Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language, and oriented to provide the best experience to the end-user.
- Define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the real-time applications against defined interfaces.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in codes and devise solutions to these problems.
- Maintain code quality, code design, and re-factor to gain the best performance.
- Ensure code quality with peer code reviews and providing constructive feedback.
- Lead a team of 2 developers.
- Coordinate work with BA, QA, Operational, and cross-functional application teams to resolve data quality and performance issues.
What are we looking for:
- 6+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience in C++.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
What we offer:
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Apply now and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
← Back to jobs