Due to continuous growth, we are currently seeking a Cloud Native .NET Developer
who is fluent in backend .NET technologies and Azure Cloud. In addition to contributing code and tangible deliverables, you will be expected to work as an advisor to help identify, educate, and foster best-in-class solutions. Creating these relationships requires strong communication skills and a passion for solving complex challenges.
- This is a full-time position with comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401k, and more. Railroad19 provides competitive compensation with excellent benefits and a great corporate culture.
- The role is remote - U.S. located, only full time (NO- contractors, Corp-to-Corp or 1099).
- Understand our client's fast-moving business requirements
- Negotiate appropriate solutions with multiple stakeholders
- Write and maintain scalable enterprise quality software
- Build cloud-based web applications using .NET and Azure technologies
- Build software components that integrate with a workflow engine and/or ESB to execute asynchronous business processes
- Manage the complete software development life cycle
- Writing functional and unit tests in order to maintain code quality
- Work with Jenkins to perform Continuous Integration
- Collaborate with other teams in order to deliver a high-performance application that contains little or no defects
- Identify new opportunities, tools, and services to enhance the custom software platform
- Support and troubleshoot issues (process & system), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions
Skills & Experience:
- 8+ years of enterprise level application delivery experience
- Expert level Microsoft ASP.NET Web API, .NET Framework (3.5+)
- Development experience using .NET Core
- Azure and other open source leading technology experience
- Azure cloud hosting solutions with private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms
- Experience with engineering technical solutions based on industry standards using Azure or other cloud providers IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities
- Nice to have experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Experience working in the Financial Industry is a plus
- Nice to have Microsoft PowerShell and Linux shell scripting
- Understanding of CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools like GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Preferred experience with C# and Java
- Strong understanding of networking capabilities, including load balancers, web application firewalls, network access control lists (NACLs), security groups, routing, tracing, and DNS resolution for building proficient and secure solutions
Working at Railroad19, Inc.
- Competitive salaries and eligibility for a yearly bonus
- Excellent Health Care, Dental and Vision benefits
- 3 weeks vacation, 401K match eligibility, work-life balance
- No Agencies*** Corp-Corp or 1099
- This is a non-management position
- This is a full-time position
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.