Cloud Network Architect (Remote)
UKG offers you to be a part of an innovative Cloud Architecture team to design networking solutions in a complex technical landscape in the public cloud which serves as the foundation for our enterprise SaaS offerings at UKG, a global market-leading enterprise Cloud company.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced well rounded Network infrastructure architect to be an integral part of an enterprise-scale cloud initiative. This position will leverage your technical background in provisioning, configuring and supporting infrastructure services on the Linux platform in public cloud. The position requires knowledge of cloud-native technologies as well as knowledge of infrastructure-related technologies like DNS, SMTP, SFTP, Security Protocols, Automation and Orchestration (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)).
• Network architectural design
• Network design for scalability, optimization, and maintainability
• Document new and existing infrastructure deployments including architecture diagrams and run-book instructions
• Design and support VPN solutions including IPsec and MPLS
• Design and support IDS/IDP, load-balancing and firewall solutions including next-generation firewalls
• Identify processes to standardize IT practices and procedures, capacity planning, risk mitigation and scalability
• Serve as subject matter expert and level 4 escalation point for cloud environments
• Identify areas to improve systems management, achieve higher availability and improve overall operations
• Review performance metrics and recommend tuning strategies
• May prototype, build test new solutions, technologies, and ensure successful deployments through code development, scripting
← Back to jobs