Cloud Operations Engineer (CodeSentry Team)
GrammaTech is seeking a talented Cloud Operations Engineer to join our team developing a new SaaS and on-prem. service for finding security vulnerabilities in binaries. The successful candidate will join a distributed agile team, and is expected to take a lead role in managing the deployments of the product to ensure a high-quality user experience.
Location: Remote employees (MUST BE IN USA) will be considered when there is a strong match of skills and experience. Preference is for Ithaca, NY or Bethesda, MD. (COVID Restrictions are in place and the team will not require relocation until restrictions are lifted.)
- Ensure the smooth running of the SaaS service, from the automation infrastructure for creating deployments, to the monitoring of existing services.
- Maintain the technology for creating on-premises instances.
- Monitor cloud-service costs and work towards optimizing them for existing and new customers.
- Work with engineering to troubleshoot operational issues.
- Participate in defining the product roadmap.
- Create and maintain documentation on all essential processes.
- BS in CS or related field
- 5+ years experience working in industry with cloud technologies, AWS preferred
- Proficiency in Linux, Docker, and Kubernetes
- Solid hands-on experience with setting up and operating processes for monitoring, reporting, and troubleshooting services
- Experience with pipeline automation, gitlab preferred
- Strong communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Gravitational
- Experience with modern software development tools including Jira and git
- AWS Certified SysOpsAdministrator and AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
Back to jobs