Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
Corporate Security is looking to expand its capabilities and scale to the company's growth in order to provide a world class service to our customers. As companies grow in size, so does the threat landscape, we want to be proactive in this approach and be prepared to mitigate such threats.
The role of Threat Intelligence Analyst is specifically designed to strengthen Corporate Security by developing new security functions and capabilities. This role will further provide additional resources that are vital to internal team functionality and work closely with others on the SITE team and other internal stakeholders.
The Corporate Security Analyst will report directly to the Director of Corporate Security and be responsible for the following:
● Maintaining access systems and threats to company offices
● Corporate investigations and background checks
● Developing best practices for physical security
● Risk assessments and physical security for events, retreats, or company functions
● Tracking and auditing data for audits
● Provide support for all Physical Security requirements, access to facilities or information and other operational requirements
● Perform security services in Physical and Information Security, apply incident management, problem solving, task management and producing finished documentation; e.g., reports, policy and procedure development, security designs, training programs and assessments
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us