Customer Delivery Lead
London or remote (UTC -/+2)
The companies that win today are those that put an understanding of their customers and prospects at the heart of their organisation; the investment in a central data team is an essential part of this journey. COVID-19 and the global switch-off of the in-person economy is accelerating these trends: interacting with and understanding your customers online is key to surviving and thriving in the new environment.
At Snowplow we are focused on powering the data journey that these central data teams are embarking on. To win in the new world, it’s essential that the data team can focus on the journey to value and mastery, and not get derailed by costly data delivery issues or burdensome organizational complexity. Snowplow helps data teams to do this, offering a data delivery platform that collects and operationalizes behavioral data, at scale.
It’s an exciting time here at Snowplow. We are actively selling in 14 countries with hundreds of customers and thousands of open-source users; Snowplow is well placed to weather the ongoing economic storm, having recently closed its Series A2 fundraising with Atlantic Bridge and MMC Ventures. The Snowplow team is delighted to announce that Gartner has recognised us as a cool vendor in Marketing and Data Analytics 2020.
To support us with our ambitious growth plans, we are looking for a Customer Delivery Lead to revolutionise the way we onboard our new customers and support existing customers. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager or Delivery Lead to unlock significant ability to scale and delight customers during a crucial part of our Snowplow journey.
This role will sit within our Customer Office and report into our Head of Customer Success. As Customer Delivery Lead, you will line manage our global team of Solutions Architects and take on responsibility for the effective onboarding of all new customers.
The environment you’ll be working in:
Our company values are Transparency, Honesty, Ownership, Inclusivity, Empowerment, Customer-centricity, Growth and Technical Excellence. These aren’t just words we plucked out of thin air, we came up with them together as a company and are continually looking to find new ways to weave these into our day to day operations. From flexible hours and working locations to the way we give feedback, we’re passionate about building a company that supports both company and individual development.
What you'll be doing
● Leading the delivery of new Snowplow implementations across a team of skilled Solutions Architects.
● Coaching the team on approaches for delivery that put customer needs at the centre of the process
● Owning and documenting the onboarding process, spotting gaps in collateral, documentation and workshops and liaising with the Customer Operations & Enablement function to define creation of supporting processes & materials
● Track and report delivery commitments and progress against implementation objectives, sharing reporting and visibility of state with the wider Customer Office and beyond
● Put in place a framework to measure and ensure consistent quality of implementations as we scale the function
● Proactively identify and communicate implementation risks and time to value risks as they arise
● Scoping and putting into place a curriculum for onboarding new team members
● Putting in place a professional development framework to support the path to Senior Solutions Architect and beyond
● Liaising with the Customer Success Managers to schedule workshops and technical interventions on customers at critical points in the renewal cycle
● 3+ years in a relevant role - client-facing delivery management, project management, professional services delivery
● Prior experience with a complex technology product, targeted at mid-market and/or enterprise, and requiring a services-based activation of new customers
● A strong Project or Program Management background, with examples of you leading cross-functional initiatives with business and technical stakeholders
● A strong people manager and coach, you have previously line managed small teams and take a keen interest in professional development pathways
● Highly organized - you have a clear people and process toolkit enabling you to orchestrate multiple projects and put in place methodologies for team management
What you’ll get in return:
● A competitive package, including share options
● 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)
● Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
● Cycle to work scheme
● Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (or when this isn’t possible, we have “Stay Away Weeks”)
● Mental health support including therapy sessions
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
● Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisation
● MacBook Pro
● Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there
● Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.