Our Customer Success Managers focus on the customer experience. You’ll operate across the organization, ensuring customers not only achieve their monitoring objectives but are satisfied with the use of our products. You’ll provide assistance to our customers as a Circonus expert, familiarizing yourself with customers’ architecture in support of strategy questions, planning, onboarding, and help with any operational or product issues. In addition, you will with the Customer Success and Product teams to plan and produce materials to help customers self-serve.
Let’s fast-forward a year and take a look at what you’ve accomplished:
• Became an expert in the value, benefits, features, and applications of the Circonus MDI Platform.
• Learned about our clients, their industries, and respective use-cases.
• Helped to develop a breadth of educational materials to assist with client training and on-boarding. This includes materials such as video tutorials, getting started guides, etc.
• Focused on delivering value to our clients through client education and training. Our clients know who you are, what you do, and consider you the single point of contact for any and all issues with the product.
• Taken the lead in managing our client relationships, establishing formal processes to ensuring industry best practices.
• Become an integral part of our client feedback loop, gathering information on behalf of the organization such that we can improve the customer experience throughout the customer life-cycle.
• Actively working with product and engineering to improve the post-sales experience. We are particularly focused on improving the on-boarding experience, and removing any friction involved in product and process.
• You frequently collaborate with senior staff to continue advancing your level of expertise and knowledge.
• Regularly visiting clients to build rapport, provide training, and assisting with installs and upgrades. (Post COVID)
Circonus offers a powerful machine data intelligence platform to handle the world's most demanding use cases. From mission-critical IT infrastructure to data-intensive IoT applications, Circonus works with any tech and at any scale. Circonus uses advanced data science and patented technology to ingest and analyze machine data to deliver unmatched clarity, insights, and performance. From real-time alerts and fault detection to ML-based predictive analytics, Circonus helps companies optimize operations and deliver exceptional user experiences with confidence.
We enjoy a global reach, but our customers primarily cluster on the East Coast, California, and to a lesser degree, Europe. Our success stems from our industry-leading offering and our obsession with customer satisfaction.
Culturally, we operate like a startup. Small, agile teams with quick decisions and short, iterative cycle times. We relish our core values of respect, integrity, value, and growth, among others.
All of our positions include a discretionary PTO policy, health insurance, gym reimbursement, a generous 401(k), the opportunity for a bonus, and more.