Are you ready to join the Softtech family and make the future real with us?
Since 2006, we have been the biggest software company of Turkey, founded and owned by domestic capital with more than 1200 employees, having operations at a total of 11 different locations in Turkey, TRNC, USA, China and Germany.
With the strength of our experience in banking and finance industry and experienced human resources, we are developing customer-oriented solutions for our business partners operating in diverse areas.
Our mission is to transform all our customers including mainly İş Bankası into digital companies by using our efficient and high-energy ecosystem.
If you are passionate about working flexibly, this position allows you to work both onsite at customer location in Turkey/abroad and remotely anywhere, you feel comfortable.
We have been looking a Data Architect, who work onsite for short or long period when it is required or remote from anywhere.
You could join an ever-expanding community of experts in Turkey and abroad on the projects that meet your career ambitions.
We believe that highly competitive solutions can only be developed by the motivated and enthusiastic team. That is why our team members have been selected among the top engineers and specialists in the market. We are experts in developing solutions for financial organizations. If you want to be part of this dynamic and talented team, come & join and share our goal that is to take the technology to the next level with creative, fast, efficient, and secure solutions.
Love Data? Like Questioning?
Thinkers who are never stopped asking “why?” and “what if?”, here is the detail of our job posting:
What you will do:
- Be innovative, bold, have a flair for solving complex coding challenges, client situations and
be willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Design and implement flexible solutions
- Improve and extend existing solutions
- Implement and maintain conceptual and logical all data requirements of client
- Analyzing and planning for anticipated changes in data capacity requirements.
- Working with RDBMS, NoSQL and Big Data Platforms
- Collaborate with developers, analysts, architects and customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematical Engineering,
Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional and/or academic experience in Big Data analytics to solve real-world problems
(with deep statistical modelling expertise)
- Master’s Degree or PhD in quantitative fields like Mathematics, Statistics, Economics,
Computer Science Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Social Sciences, Data Journalism, or
related fields (nice to have)
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience in Java, developing SOAP & REST services and microservice architecture
- Experience in TDD and Unit Testing
- Experience in data oriented projects such as Data Warehouse, Data Marts, Data Lakes and
Big Data Analytics
- Proficiency with strong SQL and NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch, Postgresql)
- Experience in ETL, data processing, data manipulating and streaming analytics(e.g. Apache
- Experience in distributed processing tools (e.g. Hadoop)
- Familiarity with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, D3) (nice to have)
- Familarity with ETL tools (e.g. Knime, Nifi) (nice to have)
- Experience in visualization, creating graphical static and interactive displays of data that
clearly communicate insight (preferred)
- Good interpersonal communication, negotiation and presentation skills. Able to explain the
technical aspects to the business people and relevant stakeholders
- Can translate complex content into easy to comprehend pieces
- Love to work in a fast-paced environment using Agile (e.g. Scrum, Lean and Kanban)
- Be able to work independently, highly organized self-starter who can own projects and act
with limited supervision
- Good at analytical thinking, result-oriented, team-oriented, open-minded
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Home-office alternatives
- Private health insurance
- Generous vacation policy
- Continuously learning and development opportunities
- Attending to technical congress and conferences
- International work experience, career development and visit opportunity to Maxitech, San Francisco and Shanghai
- Build up your project with innovation funnel
"You can reach the clarification text created within the scope of the processing of your personal data within the scope of the Law on Protection of Personal Data via the link below."