Data & Business Insights Analyst
Salary Range: $80,000-$120,000 USD
What You’ll Do:
- Build a strong understanding of the business and key drivers to provide actionable insights to the organization to maximize business results.
- Present data and insights clearly to departments through visual dashboards, slide decks, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize dashboards for department leaders with high data quality and in an organized manner.
- Explain performance on key business metrics to department leaders through causal / correlational relationships.
- Assist product team in understanding the impact of key product initiatives.
- Use SQL, dbt, excel, and bi tools to create dashboards and perform complex analysis.
- Contribute and enhance data dictionary and data documentation.
- Self manage a series of projects across multiple stakeholders with strong prioritization skills.
- Recommend improvements to the way data is organized / managed that would deliver better analysis and higher quality / managed reporting.
What you'll need to have:
- BA/BS; degree in mathematics, economics, finance or statistics is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in tech or online industry
- Strong proven experience pulling data via SQL, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Experience with dbt
- Expert at Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to generate crisp and compelling data visualizations and be a strong communicator of results
- Experience with business intelligence systems and dashboard generation (e.g., Looker, Chartio)
- Ability to take a top level business metric and identify the key reasons why it is over / under performing.
- Good problem-solving skills and organizational skills
- An energetic, fun, and creative approach to getting the job done
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Back to jobs