InfoTrust, a digital analytics technology and consulting company, works with many of the largest brands in the world across the consumer packaged goods (CPG), news and media, and retail and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value, and in turn them into marketing gurus--none of which is possible without a strong technical backbone! Because of InfoTrust's growth, we are currently looking for a technologist who is interested in becoming an authority in analytics and marketing to help our clients build that backbone.
As a Data Engineer at InfoTrust you will:
- Join our awesome consulting team, where you’ll learn first-hand about the world of digital analytics,
- Work daily in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), delivering fast/scalable solutions by leveraging technologies such as Cloud Functions, BigQuery, Air Flow, etc...
- Work alongside clients to help them implement advanced analytics systems; even better, you’ll get a chance to work with some of the largest CPG, media, and retail/eCommerce websites in the world, establishing executive-level measurement strategies and building and supporting analytics architectures across a variety of platforms, such as Google Marketing Platform, Google, Analytics, Search Ads, Saleaforce, Facebook, etc....
- Troubleshoot issues with digital analytics and advanced analytics solution architectures.
- Prototype solutions to integrate digital web analytics platforms data with other platforms, using technologies such as BigQuery and/or analytics reporting APIs.
- Help automate the management and auditing of enterprise analytics systems.
- Develop data integration ETL solutions, working with cloud technologies to deliver real-time/scalable analytics solutions.
- Full-stack development, experience leading Node.JS solutions in Google Cloud technologies.
Leveraging APIs to automate bulk changes across Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager systems.
- Automating collection of Google Analytics data for client reporting and dashboards.
- Never stop learning. InfoTrust is always growing in order to exceed our clients’ expectations, standing as industry thought leaders. You can expect:
- Participation in engineering learning sessions focused on information sharing for new technologies and best practices
- Mentoring done through internal team leads through regular collaboration and brainstorming sessions
- Working in an ongoing collaborative environment
What background does the successful Data Engineer have:
- You have experience with Node.js
- You have experience working with cloud technologies and have used Cloud technologies in your previous projects. Bonus: specific experience with GCP (3 years preferred)
- You have a good understanding of web technologies and frameworks
- You have experience with Software Development Life Cycle, and modified Agile methodologies
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment and overcoming technical and business challenges
- You enjoy learning new technologies, languages, and services. We frequently are developing new services and thus are constantly evolving the technology stack.
- You are often the person that is relied on to “get things done,” or someone might say “give to YOUR NAME, (s)he will get it done!”
- You get a thrill out of working in a collaborative environment and feel our core values (Impact, Diversity, Respect, Innovation, Growth, and Ownership) line up with yours
- Location: You are authorized to work for any US or Canadian employer. You can work remotely, or if close to one of our offices (Chicago or Cincinnati) you are willing to report a flex on-site/remote schedule once we reopen (approx August 2021)
- You have worked with, or have a desire to work with, digital analytics products (such as Google Analytics)
- Experience with cloud services, such as Google Cloud Platform
More about InfoTrust:
If you are looking for a company with a great culture that can help you to grow as a professional—and help to feel personal success—InfoTrust would like to take that journey with you. We have been recognized as a great place to work at the national and regional levels; this includes Fortune’s Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Inc. Best Workplaces, Ad Age's Best Places to Work, Great Places to Work Certification, #1 Employer in Ohio (Crain’s Cleveland Business), and much more. We also know that we could not achieve these accolades without our amazing team, and without growing that team with more great people that match our culture. (A culture rooted in innovation, teamwork, respect, growth and ownership.) The great benefits we offer are a huge perk too.
- Free lunch and snacks everyday at our Cincinnati headquarters (Once COVID is over - darnit!)
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work hours
- Fantastic parental leave policy
- Employer-paid health, dental and vision insurance for you and your dependents
- Gym reimbursement
- Tuition and continued education reimbursement
- And much, much more! Capped by wonderful coworkers
Diversity is one of our 6 core values at InfoTrust:
InfoTrust is committed to a diverse workforce and we are an equal opportunity employer. We want strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities. We are building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best work of your career.