About this job
Financial Technology, Marketplace
(GMT-06:00) Central Time +/- 2 hours
Employees can also work full time from this office.
Our data engineers work with our marketing team to help manage the data necessary for C2FO to effectively reach our customers. Our philosophy: short iterations with a focus on scalability while ensuring maintainability.
Most importantly, we want someone who is:
- Passionate about solving problems for a fast-paced FinTech company
- Concerned with the success of their teammates as well as themself
- Respectful towards teammates regardless of their abilities
- Able to work in a highly collaborative software development environment
- Willing to debate, obtain, and move forward with the best solution
- Always digging deeper to understand the problem space and the 'why' of your work.
- Passionate about testing, code quality, and continuous integration
- Vigilant in identifying tech debt and always improving how we do things
- Comfortable with source control, especially git
- Experienced at developing web applications and RESTful APIs
- Understanding of acquisition funnels and the role that engineering can play in maintaining and enhancing the conversion process
- Proficient communication in English both written and verbal
We'd be particularly delighted to hire someone who has experience with:
- SalesForce API
- Data Build Tool (DBT)
- Amazon Redshift
- Apache Kafka (or similar)