DevOps AWS Engineer (Remote)
- Expert level cloud-focused DevOps experience
- Knowledge of DevOps, CI/CD, IAC – Cloud Formation, Terraform.
- Strong understanding of the AWS ecosystem including automated provisioning and management of services on those platforms.
- Expert level experience managing and implementing AWS environments and pipelines
- Experience working with DynamoDB
- Solid understanding and experience with automation principles such as immutable infrastructure, CI/CD
- Solid understanding and experience with containers and a container orchestration platform, preferably Docker and Kubernetes.
- Extensive knowledge of event driven serverless architecture.
- Experience analysing and documenting infrastructure
- Deployment optimization experience
Nice to have:
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Back to jobs