- Posted < 1 hour ago
- Be one of the first applicants
About this job
Financial Technology, Marketplace
(GMT-06:00) Central Time +/- 2 hours
Enterprise Pipeline, a core C2FO team, is looking for an Engineering Manager to lead our integration team. This team is responsible for ingesting data into the C2FO system, transforming it and communicating data back to external parties. This process is key to enabling more companies access to the capital they need to thrive. The team primarily works in Go and occasionally other languages and frameworks, including TypeScript and React. This position has the option of working from our Kansas City metro area office or remotely within two hours of the Central time zone.
What you’ll do
- Manage hiring for the team of 5 - 6 engineers.
- Conduct regular 1:1s with each member of your team.
- Provide guidance and feedback to enable engineers to grow, be productive and increase their impact.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to ensure priority based on product, engineering and business goals.
- Coordinate with QA to regularly deliver value to production in an organized fashion.
- Ensure the team has a plan to achieve the goals and tasks in front of them.
- Assist the engineers with design and breakdown of work.
- Set standards to safeguard a readable, maintainable, secure and scalable codebase.
- Foster a respectful and supportive environment that maximizes the diversity of the team.
- If your time allows, you may contribute to the codebase as long as you stay out of the critical path.
What you’ll need
Most importantly, we want someone who:
- Is concerned with the success of your team.
- Is skilled at building team camaraderie & productivity.
- Is patient.
- Is a lifelong learner.
- Is a good listener and an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Has 4+ years experience as a software developer.
- Is vigilant in identifying tech debt and in continuously improving how we do things.
- Is humble and authentic; placing others first and helping others perform as highly as possible.
Our Tools & Technologies
- Go, Rabbit MQ, Postgres, Redis
- AWS, GCP, Azure
- Docker and Kubernetes
- ETL Pipelines, Service-Based & Microservice architectures, RESTful & GraphQL APIs.