Events Manager / Executive
Located in London, UK Remote
Why join us?
Our mission is to empower every organization to create value through deep understanding of their customers. We have clear guiding principles and company values to keep us aligned on our journey and we now need creative and empowered individuals to help us execute on our mission.
Our values include key ideas around inclusivity, transparency and growth - we want to build a conscientious company helping each other and our customers achieve brilliant things.
We recently closed our Series A2 fundraise with Atlantic Bridge and MMC Ventures and Gartner has recognised us as a cool vendor in Marketing and Data Analytics 2020, which we think is, you guessed it, pretty cool.
At Snowplow, we are projecting strong growth in 2021 and 2022 and are building on our already strong capabilities. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Events Manager to join the Demand team and help deliver against our ambitious growth goals.
We have a great track record in events (both online and in-person) and are excited to progress this as the events world opens up again.
What you’ll be doing
● Large and in charge. You will lead our events program, managing a broad variety of touchpoints including webinars, roundtables, external conferences, and prospect breakfasts to name a few. You will be building an event program that is high in attendance and high in results.
● People person. You’re a natural networker, both in the company and the wider industry - looking at ways in which you can incorporate events into our wider demand campaigns and activities to deliver a human element.
● End-to-end delivery. Comfortable running a sizeable events program, you know all the details whilst running numerous events simultaneously. You understand the role plays in demand generation, forecasting out results for events and identifying key performance metrics that align to pipeline generation goals.
● Help me help you. You know how to get the most out of supplier and vendor relationships. You’ve got the gift of the gab to maximise returns on your annual event budgets. Lead the orchestra. Bringing the right people into the right times, from campaign planning to key speakers, and sales follow up - you can work with the wider team to get the most out of the available resource.
We’d love to hear from you if
● On the scene. You have 1-3 years historic event management experience, ideally including a broad range of outputs including live events, digital conferences, webinars, and roundtables
● Numbers or it didn’t happen. You are focused on results, data, and have a high degree of business acumen
● Cross the Ts, dot the Is. You show strong attention to detail with an excellent eye for detail and delivery of high-quality work
● You get people. You are great at building solid relationships cross-functionally, with a team player mentality
● Spinning plates? No problem! Strong self-organisation with an action-orientated mindset
● B2B for me. You know how B2B SaaS works and understand how lead generation tactics and technologies operate
What you get in return for being awesome
● A competitive package, including share options
● 25 days of holiday a year (plus public holidays)
● Freedom to work from wherever suits you best
● Cycle to work scheme if UK-based Two fantastic company Away Weeks in a different European city each year (or when this isn’t possible, we have “Stay Away Weeks”)
● Mental health support including therapy sessions
● Work alongside a supportive and talented team with the opportunity to work on cutting edge technology and challenging problems
● Grow and develop in a fast-moving, collaborative organisationMacBook and home office equipment
● Enjoy fun events organised by our Cultural Work Committee
● Convenient location in central London for those who want to work there / when you come to visit
● Continuous supply of Pact coffee and healthy snacks in the office when you’re here!
Snowplow is dedicated to building and supporting a brilliant, diverse and hugely inclusive team. We don't discriminate against gender, race, religion or belief, disability, age, marital status or sexual orientation. Whatever your background may be, we welcome anyone with talent, drive and emotional intelligence.