DevOps, Full Stack Developer
Information Technology, Recruiting, Technology Staffing
(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time
REQUIRED Top 3 Technical skills:
2) Python scripting experience
3) Experience working in a DevOps/AWS environment
Client Description: Is a mid-sized high growth Federal Government contractor specializing in application development, program management and security in the Federal Civilan Sector.
- Work with a cross-functional agile team.
- Mentoring junior devs one-on-one or in coworking sessions
- Run a development team as the senior technical asset.
- Facilitate team understanding of concepts and implementation approaches.
- Develop using serverless technologies on AWS
- Support version control for application code, system configuration, infrastructure code, and deployment scripts in version control.
- Automate deployments with automated and repeatable deployment scripts for changes to infrastructure, applications, code, and security.
- Scripts to trigger build processes with pre-coded tests to ensure version control and change management.
- Support and manage code branches.
- Write scripts for automated builds and deployment scripts.
- Support system configuration.
- Familiarity to create and deploy automation pipelines such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo, CircleCI, TravisCI.
- Create, deploy and orchestrate code updates with Containerized platforms such as Docker, Kubernetes, and ECS.
- Use Bash or PowerShell to operate and debug issues with modern operating systems for package management, configuration, logging, auditing, process/resource monitoring, network configuration.
- Configuration Management: configuring and creating CI/CD pipelines using configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Packer.
- Support security testing, integration into the pipeline, and design and testing phases.
Required Experience (include Education and Certs):
- Five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on development projects using DevOps and AWS cloud environments
- Experience with full-stack engineering (defined as proficient in database development/integration as well as server and client application development/integration), including three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS.
- Bachelors (BS) degree in Computer Science or requisite experience
- Shall have an additional three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks
- AWS professional level certifications are preferred