Full Stack JS Developer (Remote)
- Expert knowledge of Node.js and associated frameworks (e.g. Express, Koa, Hapi)
- Solid knowledge of React/Redux
- Experience with AWS services (Lambda, API Gateway)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with relational and graph databases
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS Workspaces, AppStream and SageMaker
- A React Unit Test Framework (Jest)
- Familiarity with OAuth
- Jenkins / Chef
- Experience working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Experience within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Problem solver
- Proactive attitude
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange), BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
- Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
- Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc.
Back to jobs