Are you a Full Stack subject matter expert that has proven success leading technical direction for startups and in fast-paced work environments? Do you enjoy rapid prototyping and making a direct impact on the business? Sound good so far, we may have the opportunity for you! HealthCare.com is seeking a phenomenal Full Stack Tech Lead to join our elite Technology team.
What You'll Do:
- Drive the direction of an early-stage product, taking it from idea to launch and owning the problem you’re trying to solve
- Rapid prototyping of products
- Work directly with business stakeholders from a different set of teams like product, marketing, sales, operations and others
- Implementing the best practices and coding standards of the project
- Keep a check on the whole system, conduct the testing and integration testing for the entire system and product
- Fulfill all commitments by timely delivering the deliverables
- Work and coordinate with other engineering teams to handle dependencies and integration of products and the technology driven to them
What You Have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience required
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, computer engineering, or related field.
- A master’s degree in computer science, math, or engineering is a plus.
- Deep understanding of each step of the Software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- 6+ years of experience implementing software architectures that demonstrate a well-structured domain breakdown
- 4+ years of experience guiding teams of junior engineers.
- 3 years of experience in web-related technologies.
- 2 years of experience documenting or defining software requirements.
- 2 years of experience working with sound project management frameworks such as Prince, Scrum, Kanban, PMI, etc.
- 2+ years of experience designing and owning products from start to finish
- 2+ years of experience as the technical lead and guide for business teams and tech teams.
- Remote work opportunity
- Medical, dental, and vision with 100% company paid premiums for the employee
- Up to 15 days of paid time off
- 10 company observed holidays with an additional 3 floating holidays
- Annual learning and development stipend
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Company issued work station (computer, monitors, keyboard...etc.)
- Most importantly, an inclusive company culture established by an incredible team!
Get to Know Us!