GCP Subject Matter Expert- Engineering Solutions Owner
The main purpose of this job is to assist UKG to utilize the GCP technologies and its related technology ecosystem to its fullest extent. Working with development engineering, technology architecture, product strategy and cloud & infrastructure functional areas to utilizing the platform appropriately to meet expressed technology goals (performance, data integrity, replication, etc…).
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Work with the broader senior technology leadership team to shape technology vision and direction by aligning the technology roadmaps with the overall engineering & product roadmaps.
- Assist the Development Engineering teams to evolve application architectures and practices to leverage GCP tooling in a DevOps operating model.
- This Subject Matter Expert will act at the definitive technical advisor and an internal strategic technology on their respective platforms and corresponding technology ecosystems
- This Subject Matter Expert will focus on the people, process and technology of their subject platform throughout the organization
- This Subject Matter Expert will build and operate practice with the technology community with the Technology & Innovation division
- This Subject Matter Expert will collaborate with all of leaders and SMEs to ensure a uniform and consistent delivery of services to the broader organization
- This Subject Matter Expert will have a firm grasp as to the business elements such as license utilization, and usage terms and conditions for their respective technology platform.
Back to jobs