Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
In this newly created role, you will be responsible for personifying the magic of Kraken, creating an enviable employer brand and leading the function to tell the story. The success of growing to 2,000+ Krakenites in a short period has been largely organic, meaning there is tremendous scope to build and create from an early point.
You can expect to be deeply involved in discovering and codifying the Kraken culture and EVP. Your role will extend across the wider business, with particularly strong partnerships required across Marketing, Brand, HR and BizOps. You will build trusted relationships with key executives to understand our business goals and carefully coordinate content and campaigns to help us reach them.
This critical and exciting role will play a key part in the creation of a hyperscale machine, contributing broadly across the talent leadership team and hiring ecosystem.
Over the next two years, you can expect to have achieved the following:
- Strategically and operationally led the creation an outstanding employer brand, rightly positioning Kraken as an employer of choice in the technology industry
- Helped make it possible for the business to more than double in size from our current 2,000 Krakenites
- Built a specialist team of subject matter experts operating across multiple products and business lines
- Led organizational transformation to level-up our understanding of Culture and EVP
- Led creative direction for regular, compelling content across all business areas and channels, delivered against a content calendar in conjunction with Marketing
- Championed initiatives designed to attract and engage candidates from under-represented communities/backgrounds, highlighting Kraken’s inclusive culture
- Delivered sophisticated campaigns across all global regions and marketing channels
- Partnered with our Head of Sourcing to constantly nurture warm candidate pools generating measurable ROI
- Facilitated a series of virtual and physical events which leave a lasting impression
- Built strong relationships with various industry and academic institutions to help multiply the output of Kraken content
Location Tagging: #EU #US
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us