Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. In our first decade, Kraken has risen to become one of the largest, most successful and respected crypto exchanges in the world.
We are changing the way the world thinks about finance and our range of successful products are playing a critical role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We continue to trail-blaze into new territory with the introduction of Kraken Bank, providing a more seamless integration between crypto and the traditional financial system. This makes us the first crypto company (ever) to be awarded a U.S. state banking charter.
Our diverse group of 2,000+ Krakenites are distributed all over the world, united by a shared passion for delighting customers, upholding crypto values and achieving our meaningful mission. We attract people who push themselves to improve, are radically transparent and think differently in order to unlock their potential.
Crypto is a rapidly evolving industry and we’re just getting started. We’re growing fast and you're invited to join the revolution!
You will be responsible for building and operationalizing world class hiring infrastructure across our organization, delivering a ‘0 to 1’ transformation that will enable Kraken to scale rapidly and at quality.
This role will suit an organizer of chaos who is obsessed with detail and consistency, yet can balance the needs of an evolving business to ensure we achieve incremental, continuous improvement through iteration. We believe Recruiting is a product which must be well designed to delight our customers, taking an Agile approach to ensuring we achieve this. We make hiring easy to understand to unlock the potential of all Krakenites to contribute as part of an ecosystem, with modern frameworks and deep partnerships underpinning everything.
Over the next two years, you can expect to have achieved the following:
- Built a world-class, modern RecOps function from scratch to become the circulatory system for hiring
- Made it possible for the business to more than double in size from our current 2,000 Krakenites
- Led major, cross-functional transformation projects to level-up the hiring ecosystem
- Implemented industry leading assessment techniques and best practices at scale for a remote-first company
- Introduced an interconnected suite of ‘best in class’ systems and tools, creating hyper efficiency and efficacy
- Developed seamless analytics and reporting, allowing data driven insight to flow freely around the organisation
- Designed a plethora of fundamental, low-friction processes with an emphasis on automation
- Architected an enviable standard and support for candidate experience which follows the sun for business continuity
This list is not exhaustive.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us