About this job
Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning
(GMT-08:00) Pacific Time
Passionate about Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality and the future of edge-AI? Read on!
Passio is looking for a talented ML/AI Engineer to join our team.
Why should you be excited?
We created a new interactive edge-ai platform powered by neural networks running on mobile devices and enabling new types of personalized UX that at the interface of AI and AR. Take a look at the capabilities of our Nutrition-AI product and imagine the opportunities it represents: https://youtu.be/XvcHc8Ua5ww
You will be working with a talented team of Ph.D.'s and AI scientists and see the results of your work impacting lives of millions of people around the world.
- Work with our engineering team on development of the next gen. neural networks
- Develop on-device voice-driven conversational AI systems
- Help us developing machine learning techniques for reconstruction of 3D environments
- Explore ways to speed up the performance of neural networks on mobile devices, AR devices, and edge-compute platforms.
- Work with our mobile engineers to build new user experiences at the intersection of AI and AR
- Support development of fully automated self-learning AI systems
- Support development of automated AI pipelines for both internal and external customers
- 2+ years experience with machine learning
- 4+ years experience with software development
- Background in computer science or adjacent fields (e.g., physics, math).
- Hands-on experience implementing ML algorithms in C/C++ and Python.
- Experience with TensorFlow
- Experience implementing machine learning algorithms on embedded platforms or mobile environments is a plus
- Agility and willingness to work in a rapidly growing startup environment
- You want to excel in a small, lean startup environment
- You have experience working in a demanding research or startup environment
- You're looking for a new challenge in life
- You want to see the results of your work impacting lives of millions of people around the world